Description


Welcome to my blog! This page is entirely dedicated to my video game activities.

28 August 2014

Blog General #1

I haven't been very active on the blog for a while now, however I have been doing some 'background work' related to the MTA server... filling up information on the spreadsheets, as well as the usual resource testing.. technically there is nothing much I can show now, once I deem I have enough content to showcase I'll compile everything into a large blog post. Until then I'll leave this relatively old screenshot here, one of my favourites:



Oh and also, I'd like to inform that I'm planing on running a new gamemode inside the server in order to replace the old stale Free Roam. But this of course will depend a lot on how the gamemode behaves with the current server structure, as well as how much impact the MTA updates and resources will have working alongside it.

I'm really, really anxious about this one.

No comments:

Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku